Modern bungalow in pretty n'hood (44m2)
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Open haard
- Parkeerplaats beschikbaar
- Huisdieren toegestaan
- just over 20 minutes to centre by bike/public transport (4,5 km)
- bedroom - living room - kitchen - bathroom
- Central heating
- Bed linen, towels, hair dryer
Amsterdam-North is the city's new blossoming part of town. Just 5 minutes from NDSM-wharf with its restaurants, festivals and bric-a-brac market, lies Kadoelen, an old hamlet of just three dykes. On a lovely street of mostly early 20th century houses, you'll find our pine-clad guesthouse, recently renovated with a new kitchen and bathroom.
It's a great spot if you want to discover the city but you prefer an accommodation away from the crowds. Lovers of Amsterdam will be delighted with the hidden gem that is Amsterdam-North and also the opportunity to get a taste of the surrounding countryside, typical for this region.
bike/ferry: from NDSM-wharf, 5 minutes away by bike, the free ferry brings you right to Central Station and the center of town in 10 minutes.
bus: two streets away from the house, several buslines leave for Central Station (15 min)
We can lend you pre-paid public transport cards, which are a lot cheaper in use than the single-fare tickets.
Central Station is 16 minutes away from Amsterdam Airport by train.
The house is located just two minutes from the Amsterdam ringroad.
Reglementen- no smoking inside
- pets allowed
- it's a residential neighborhood, so please do take that in consideration when coming home late
- We can usually pick you up from the bus stop or from the ferry (the latter is definitely the more picturesque option).
|Weektarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 589|
|Maandtarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 2071|
|Maximum aantal nachten||1 maand|
|Check-in na||Op aanvraag|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
|Check-out vóór||Op aanvraag|
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie