Central Apartment Well Located
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Open haard
- Wasmachine / droger
|Adres||Albany Street, EH13QN Edinburgh, Verenigd Koninkrijk|
This is an impeccably-appointed first-floor apartment in Edinburgh’s charming New Town offering guests easy walking access to the finest amenities the capital has to offer. The flat is bright and airy with well proportioned rooms, high ceilings, period features, good storage and an attractive outlook.
The apartment has:
- Master bedroom ( king-sized bed )
- Second bedroom (Double bed)
- an elegant and comfortable sitting/dining room (has a sofa bed)
- modern bathroom (over bath shower)
Equipment that you can enjoy during your stay:
- closet wardrobe
- washing machine
- an HD Smart TV
- Free Wifi internet
- Heating & lighting
- Towels and linen
- solid wood dining table for six
- a well stocked bookshelf including Scottish titles of local interest
- The master bedroom has a large south facing windows have original working shutters and views over the neighbouring private gardens.
- The modern bathroom has a stylish above counter basin and heated towel rail.
- large utility cupboard off the hall containing an iron, ironing board and clothes horse.
- beautiful bright living room has high ceiling, ornate cornicing and traditional fireplace typical of the New Town.
- A solid wood dining table for six sits in front of two large windows overlooking the pleasant Georgian street below.
<This apartment located in city center>
- The apartment is three minutes’ walk from the tram line which connects to Edinburgh Airport
- A few minutes more to reach Waverley Station and Princes Street.
- Near the Royal Mile and heart of the Old Town.
- Broughton Street, just a street away, hosts many wonderful, independent restaurants, bars and shops.
- The Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre and Omni Centre with cinema are just round the corner at the top of Leith Walk.
- Edinburgh Waverley Train Station and St Andrew Bus Station are within 10 minutes’ walk to the apartments.
This luxurious apartment serves as an excellent retreat in a quiet street for families and small groups who want to enjoy central Edinburgh without compromising on modern living comforts.
Reglementen-Security deposit: £200
We ask our guests for a security deposit, pre-authorized against your credit card. This is in case there is any damage to the property during your stay. The money is simply reserved and then released afterwards if there is no damage. We will contact you nearer the time of your arrival to arrange this.
- Please let me know your arrival time so that I can be there to meet you.
- No arrivals in the morning before 1:00 pm unless you have booked the night before.
- Arrivals from 1 pm to 4 p.m or 10 p.m onward and late departures to 12 p.m will incur a modest fee of £25.
- There are places to leave bags if you do arrive early which I can send you details of.
- I will meet you on arrival and if I can not be there will organised someone else to meet you at the apartment.
- Please be considerate of the neighbors, don't cause a disturbance.
- Look after the apartment during your stay, wash dishes, put out your rubbish in the bins in the garage area and leave the apartment tidy.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
|Weektarief voor maximaal 4 gasten||€ 1218|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
Beoordelingen van deze accommodatie
Beoordelingen van andere accommodaties van deze host
Excellent hospitality! Fast respons on any service request.
koselig leilighet med fin beliggenhet i gamlebyen. rent og fint. Trivelig vertskap. litt mye støy fra gatenpå grunn av kjøring over brostein. Ellers helt topp
we loved the apartment; it was very nice and greet location
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie