Dairy Cottage in the Dolomites
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Open haard
- Parkeerplaats beschikbaar
- Geschikt voor evenementen
- Wasmachine / droger
|Adres||località Confos, 32028 Trichiana, Italië|
The nineteenth-century building, still mapped by the Austrian land registry, was used in processing milk into cheese and the seasoning of the pieces. There is still the shape of the fireplace where the pot was placed copper, attached to an arm to be able to zoom in or out of the fire. You can still see the shelves and the nails used to position the tools of the trade.
The bedroom is in the attic, with stone walls and wooden roof: it is very warm on a winter evening in the snow or during a summer storm rain which induces sleep.
- House in the midst of meadows and woods
- Farm production of vegetables and fruits
- Home eco-friendly bio-ecological
Cleaning: twice a week
Equipment linen: bed and bath
Linen change: twice a week
Laundry: washing machine
The breakfast isn't include
Other services: bicycles for rent, you should pick up guests, we organize trips / excursions
BEFORE BOOKING READ THE RULES OF HOME, please!
Orto Alpino is a farm. It combines the cultivation of vegetables (through natural farming techniques, without any treatment, even those allowed in organic farming) and breeding of small animals with the conversion of crops into jams, juices, compotes. Orto Alpino proposes a model home with low environmental impact due to the amount of solar panels, a wood chip heating and the recovery of rainwater. The residence is adjacent to fields and woods that are suitable for walking, hiking, snowshoeing, nature walks, mountain biking
- Avoid leaving lights, computers and any other source of waste, unnecessarily lit.
- Avoid leaving any litter of any kind, to break trees, to scare the wild animals. If you find a rejection, a bottle, a can, please bring it with us as well that we will differentiate it and discard it. At the two outputs of the property there are ashtrays for cigarette butts.
- The temperature is 20° into the house (during winter). In Italy is permitted to turn on the heating since 15th October to 15th April. Adjust your clothing according to this.
- All guestrooms are accessible after 4 p.m, to allow cleaning and aeration. On the second floor is accessed with slippers (available)
- Pets are welcome but can not (respecting other guests) access to interior spaces. They can be outdoors or in non-residential spaces (where they can eat and sleep)
- The house is a non-smoking area, for health and security of everybody (the house is wooden and there are many tissues and carpets .. a cigarette badly off can cause a fire and endanger the lives of the other guests). The person who was discovered to smoke despite the ban, will be ejected
|Weektarief voor 1 gast||€ 382|
|Prijs voor > 1 gasten||€ 33 extra per gast/nacht|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie