OLD TOWN SQUARE - STUDIO ECONOMIE Dusni
|Adres||Dušní, 110 00 Prague 1, Tsjechische Republiek|
Appartement is 30 m2 / 322 ft2 totaal met met woon slaapkamer met kitchenette zonder kookplaat en wastafel. De PRIVAT badkamer met douche en toilet is in de hal (NOT SAHRED). Appartement mix huiselijk comfort, zoals eenvoudige keuken, entertainment center, beddengoed en werkruimte, met nuttige elementen. Zoals voor de aandacht en diensten het appartement is op niveau van een 3-4 sterren hotel. Appartement ligt op de 2e verdieping rechterkant met een lift (lift) gericht op de straat.
NON STOP Central Reception onder teken ,, APART HOTEL RECEPTION ,,
Gratis wifi in alle appartementen
KEY & Borg 50 EUR / 1000 CZK / 1-5 toetsen
terugbetaald bij het uitchecken
Late check out (op aanvraag):
tot 15:00 / 15.00 uur 25 EUR
tot 18:00 / 18.00 uur 40 euro
ANNULERINGSBELEID Voor Nieuwjaar 28,12-3,1:
Minder dan 14 dagen voor aankomst: 100% van het gehele bedrag verblijf
REINIGING: met inbegrip van verandering van de handdoeken en beddengoed ...
Eindschoonmaak en elke 4e dag schoonmaak (11:00-19:00)
verblijf reserveren lang (2 weken en meer): maal per week schoonmaak
Wasservice (1 zakje max 6kg, tot 24 uur): 15 EUR
We kunnen taxi voor u regelen van het vliegveld of treinstation naar het appartement. Bij een verblijf van meer dan 5 nachten kunnen wij u 1 x gratis vervoer of 1 nacht in de garage aan te bieden.
UNDERGROUND VEILIGHEID GARAGE alleen in het gebouw. . Prijs 25 euro / nacht (parkeerruimte is beperkt: lengte = 5000mm, width = 2050mm, height = 1900mm, max gewicht = 2500kg)
Kinderen onder 12 jaar: gratis
Ontbijt: 7 euro / persoon
Air-conditioning: gratis, voor korting op een verblijf rekenen wij 5 EUR / nacht
Kerstboom + opgezet: 60 EUR, incl. kerst versiering
|Weektarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 441|
|Maandtarief voor maximaal 2 gasten||€ 1651|
|Prijs voor > 2 gasten||€ 19 extra per gast/nacht|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
Beoordelingen van andere accommodaties van deze host
Beautiful convenient place within old town square! Love the gorgeous baroque ceiling! Will definitely come back! :)
Nice appartmemt, good location. a bit noisy
This is my first time using WIMDU and my LAST ONE.
I use to travel a lot and always using apartments instead of hotels.
Last trips I always used Airb&b (to give an example, only last year i rented a house in México an other in London), but I have also tried other webs or directly through the flats owners (Baqueira for skying, Sevilla, etc) directly and never had any problem.
In this ocassion everything was a dissaster.
1. They didnt give me the appartment i did book. They said they had several in the same location and depends in disponibility. False. I booked a particular flat and i expected to be hosted in that flat. I complained as soon as I saw it but did change me. I said, ok, I want to cancel and they didn´t want to give me my money back. They only offer a disccount of 20%, but that was not a solution.
Therefore I was forced to spend three days in an apppartment I would not have rented never. It was a FRAUD. Otherwise they would have let me cancel it. Thats whay they mix pictures of diferent appartements and afterwards they give you another thing.
2. The appartment was not clean. The bed was very noisy.The sheets were smaller than the bed. Same for the comforter. The kitchen was not very well equiped. The bathroom didnt have at least a bit of shampoo or soap, at least for the first day.
3. There was a distance about 15 minutes walk between the reception, where you pick up the keys, and the studio.
4. You dont deal directly with the owner. Its like a kind of agency.
Only things good were Location and WIFI (it worked perfect).
As i said, if they would have allowed me to cancel the reservation I could have understood that it was a mmisunderstanding, but since they didnt its clear a FRAUD.
I will never book again in WIMDU if they have flat owners like this. And of course i would share this horrible experience with all my friends, the ones know Airb&b beacause I recommended to them.
It was perfect, specially the location, we couldn't choose a better location in prague, 5minutes walkin from any interesting point. Check-in is done by a reception, so we didn't meet the owners. We didn't have any problem, in fact they were very kind, but it is just a point to take into account.
Friendly and hopeful host! Had a great time in Prag. Clean and well-recourced apartment.
Elegant room, that looked even better than in the pictures.
* NOT facing the street (which is a plus, given the super central and noisy location).
* I tried to book on a very short notice (1 day before the arrival in Prague) and I got a reply less than one hour later.
* this is not really a cons, but maybe worth to mention. In the bathroom there were only two rolls of toilette papers (which is not that much for a 4 nights of staying). So we got more toilette papers and other basic stuff for breakfast at the Albert supermarket (in the nearby Palladium Shopping Center).
Good location. Few minutes walk from the square and next to a metro line which was great for getting around and to and from the airport. Apartment clean and very nice. The balcony was great giving views across to the Castle.
Very small negative was that as we were only there 2 nights we did not take any shampoo etc. which was not provided. Not really a problem.
a very good location!
Lovely space, perfect conditions and ideal location. Would gladly recommend - thank you!
Disappointed because not the appartment we see in picture.
Noisy neighboorhood (be more selective).
problems with warm water repaired at end and also nothing to open bottle of wine (looks very bad for 90€ per night).
Taxi service very nice and enchanted to talk with Ivan about the country.
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie