Southern Hospitality Homestay
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Wasmachine / droger
- Faciliteiten voor mindervaliden
|Adres||Chaoyang North Road 号, 100123 Beijing, China|
|Type accommodatie||Privé kamer|
This room includes a double airbed (a second twin airbed available upon request at no extra charge), 24 hour continental breakfast and snacks available in your room, hot breakfast served each morning in the family dining room, personal mini-fridge, coffee pot, travel guides, guest toilet with closed shower, 24 hour hot water, access to washer and dryer (clothes may be air dried in the room), access to other kitchen appliances, free Wi-fi, air humidifier, mosquito repellent plug-in, mini-trampoline and free weights (by request), AC/heater, fresh linens and towels, access to family library/printer/computer with VPN/etc., iron and ironing board, weekly cleaning service per request at no additional charge, and personal telephone numbers in case of emergency.
We are originally from Arkansas in the southern United States, but have lived in Beijing for six years now. We teach English and are musicians. Our home is always full of music, laughter, and the smell of something baking. We have almost 15 years of experience opening our home to internationals. We hope you'll enjoy your stay while in Beijing, and allow us to be a part of that. :)
Monday-Friday: hot breakfast served daily at 7:00am. You may request a different time, but we cannot guarantee this, depending on the host’s schedule for the day. Hot breakfast includes: either French toast, cinnamon rolls/pastry, fruit muffins, southern-style biscuits and gravy, breakfast burritos, ham/egg/cheese biscuits, OR pancakes; AND fresh seasonal fruit, coffee, juice, milk, and tea. (Vegetarian or pork-free meals available upon request.)
Saturday and Sunday: hot breakfast served before 9:00am, specific time specified by the host depending on the family’s weekend schedule.
Sunday-Saturday: selection of cereals, milk, and other snacks, and a coffee/tea pot provided in your room 24 hours daily; re-stocked after each guest, or once a week for long-term renters; guests are welcome to grocery shop in a nearby supermarket for additional food items (recommended: Jusco Supermarket—basement level of Joy City Mall across the street from our complex, near the subway entrance).
Kitchen Use: guests are welcome to use our kitchen appliances and cookware for cooking, but please refrain from using our refrigerator or cabinets for storage. A mini-fridge and shelf is provided in your room. Also, please keep the kitchen tidy after each use.
Linens and Things:
Bed Linens are changed after each guest or weekly for long-term renters. Clean towels are provided in the bathroom. Please place dirty ones in the hamper and new ones will be provided. We encourage you to “think green” and re-use your towels as you feel appropriate. We dust, sweep, mop, and disinfect surfaces after each guest or weekly by request for long-term renters. Bathroom/shower/toilet are cleaned and disinfected after each guest or twice/week (or more often as needed) for long-term renters.
Other Services We Offer:
• Airport Pickup/Drop off (when available): 150rmb
• Laundry Service (if we do it for you): 50rmb/load, additional 50/load for ironing (you may do your own laundry at no cost, but please remove your laundry from the washer/dryer in a timely manner)
• Dry Cleaning Service: 50rmb in addition to dry cleaner’s bill, usually takes 1-2 days
• Bus/Subway Card Rental: 150rmb, includes 50rmb on the card; guests must recharge if needed
• SIM Card Rental: 50rmb/day
• Simple Cell Phone Rental: 50rmb/day plus 500rmb deposit in case of lost, stolen, or damaged phone (to be refunded after use)
• Grocery Shopping Service: items and price list in room, plus a 100rmb service charge
• Transportation to/from the Great Wall (when available): 1000rmb/half day (price does not include GW ticket fee)
Points of Interest Along Subway Line 6 (all under 30 minutes commute time):
• Joy City Mall (Qingnianlu-our stop)
• Honglingjin Park (Shilipu-1 stop away)
• Chaoyang Theater Acrobatic Show (Hujialou-3 stops away)
• Northern Entrance to the Forbidden City and Jingshan Park (National Art Museum of China-7 stops away)
• HouHai Lake/ Drum and Bell Tower (BeiHai North-8 stops away)
• “Music Row” (Ping’anli-9 stops away)
Other Special Points of Interest with Easy Subway Access:
• Wangfujing/Snack Street/Old Catholic Church (Line 1: Wangfujing)
• Silk Market (Line 1: Yang’anli)
• Tian’anmen Square and Southern Entrance to the Forbidden City (Line 1: Tian’anmen East)
• National Center for Performing Arts (Line 1: Tian’anmen West)
• Beijing International Christian Fellowship (Line 10: Liangmaqiao)
• Sanlitun/the Village (Line 10: Tuanjiehu)
• Chongwenmen Protestant Church (Lines 2&5: Chongwenmen)
• Lama Temple/traditional hutongs (Line 2&5: Younghegong Lama Temple)
• Temple of Heaven (Line 5: Tiantandongmen)
• Olympic Park/Bird’s Nest/Watercube (Line 8: Olympic Sports Center, Olympic Green, South Gate of Forest Park)
• Xidan Shopping District (Lines 1&4: Xidan)
• Beijing Zoo (Line 4: Beijing Zoo)
• The Great Wall (no direct subway to the GW; tour packet info available in your room for your convenience)
• Airport Express: for an additional 25rmb you can travel directly to/from the airport…connects at SanYuanQiao on Line 10 and DongZhiMen at Lines 2&13 Transfer Station. Does NOT run 24 hours/day.
• 798 Art District (Line 14: Gaojiayuan SUBWAY LINE NOT OPEN YET—can access by taxi)
Please kindly remember we have small children, so no drugs, alcohol, abusive language, or new "friends" in the apartment.
Please remember to turn off the AC/heater before leaving the apartment for the day.
Please remove shoes when entering the apartment. Slippers are provided if desired.
|Maandtarief voor 1 gast||€ 785|
|Prijs voor > 1 gasten||€ 10 extra per gast/nacht|
|Maximum aantal nachten||1 maand|
|Check-in na||Op aanvraag|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
|Check-out vóór||Op aanvraag|
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie