Bright, Big and Cosy in Neukölln
|Adres||Lichtenrader Straße, 12049 Berlin, Duitsland|
|Type accommodatie||Privé kamer|
This is only one of the many attractions this flat offers. Another is surely the extreme good connection to all kinds of traffic. The Airport Schönefeld, the new international airport in Berlin, is only 20min by Taxi. The next Highway Exit, Britzer Damm, is only 6 Minutes by car. The next Subway is 6minutes by foot. There you can get directly to Keuzberg, Alexanderplatz, Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg.
The apartment is in the so called Schiller-Kiez, a rather quit area with lots of trees, which keeps the air very good. It's a very multi-culti neighborhood, so everybody will feel at home rather soon. Lots of students, artists and young families live here. There is Restaurants and Shops in the neighborhood. And it's very close to the hippest places in Berlin. The Reuter-Kiez in Kreuzberg for example is only 3 stops by subway and 10min by bicycle. Oranienstrasse, the heart of Kreuzberg is only 4 stops. If you are rather into visiting the palaces in Potsdam you can get there quickly over the highway or take the S-Bahn nearby.
Of course our flat is very well equipped with all sorts of cooking equipment, dishes, glasses etc. It is freshly renovated, so everything is clean and new, especially the kitchen and bathroom. There is a flatscreen, Wifi, ipod docking station for your own sound and internet radio. Fresh towels and bedclothes are self-evident and the rooms are cleaned every week.
Though the apartment is non-smoking you can smoke on the balcony. Please notice, normally there's a cat living in this rooms, although she will be gone when you come.
Our building has quiet an interesting history:
Before 2009 the "LIRA 32" has been famous as THE place-to-be for parties and experimental projects. The front building was well-known as the “Flamingo Beach Lotel”, a project created by the artist Miss Marylou: every flat was decorated from floor to ceiling in barocco-kitsch style by several artists. The purpose was to offer an unforgettable arty experience for low-budget travellers.
We tried to rescue a bit of the "Flamingo Beach Lotel"-time and put some of our apartment's pictures on the kitchen's wall again. The couple of pink flamingos on the right side of the building's main entrance are as much LIRA32-relicts as the nice wall paintings called “Heissball” and " La vie en Rose" in the first courtyard.
Last but not least there is us. We are born here and know all the whereabouts in this town. So no matter, what You are looking for, we will bring you there and are happy to give You advice in many ways.
For two persons you will get one bedrooms in our apartment. You have a private bathroom and share the kitchen with us. But if you visit us with more than two people, each additional persons pays 10 Euros extra we have a sleeping sofa for that.
Visitors of Berlin have to pay a „Tourist-Tax“ of 5% of the plain apartment’s price. Business travellers are excluded from this. Read the document provided by the city of Berlin, concerning a tax visitors have to pay.
- Check-in starts at 2 p.m. - Check-out until 11 a.m.
- No parties, additional guests or extra sleep-overs
- NO SMOKING in the apartment
- Deposit of 300 € in cash
- Downloading or uploading copyrighted material via internet especiallly with filesharing software is prohibited. Filesharing is aggressively pursued in Germany and guests are resonsible for any kind of damages that occur by the violation of those rules. Using our WiFi you'll have to sign a letter of agreement! All costs concerning to internet misbehavior will be charged to the guests.
- Because of the nice wooden floor we ask you to take your shoes off as soon as you enter the apartment; against cold feet we offer houseshoes.
- If you arrive very late or leave very early we probably ask you for an extra fee of 10 euros each - depending on HOW late or early you're travelling!
- WE offer a Kinderbed, extra fee is 5€ per night
- Please behave like normal civilized people. No loud sound between 10pm and 7am. Respect the neighbours, our belongings and the work we had to make the flat what it's now.
Not sticking to these rules leads to (total) reduction of the deposit.
|Prijs voor > 2 gasten||€ 11 extra per gast/nacht|
|Maximum aantal nachten||3 weken|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
Beoordelingen van deze accommodatie
Übernachten als wäre man daheim... hier ist dies möglich! Tolle Altbauwohnung: groß, hell und komplett ausgestattet bietet die Wohnung eine ideale Übernachtungsmöglichkeit. Die Vermieter sind sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Absolut zu weiterzuempfehlen.
Zur Lage: Ruhige Umgebung, U-Bahn in 5 Gehminuten erreichbar, Bäcker und Kneipen in der Nähe. Nebenan befindet sich direkt das Tempelhofer Feld.
Sehr angenehme Vermieter; gute Lage; phantastische Wohnung mit Allem ,was man braucht; geschmackvoll eingerichtet; problemlose Abwicklung;
rundum sehr zu empfehlen!
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie