Fantastic Flat in Historical Center
- Familie / Kindvriendelijk
- Huisdieren toegestaan
- Wasmachine / droger
- Parkeerplaats beschikbaar
- Roken toegestaan
|Adres||Rua das Trinas, 1200 Lisbon, Portugal|
|Kalender bijgewerkt||2 dagen geleden|
For this, it is 4, Twin or double room and a sofa bed in the lounge. Each floor has been built in this area of research if the lapa santos to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Epure in a modern style , with furniture from 50 to 60 years. Each apartment consists of a lounge, kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom. Bathroom all marble estremoz. Well equipped kitchen with plenty of storage. Everything is white, a very pure lines and noble materials. You 'll be ready in a very privileged area of Lisbon and away from any noise. Windows double glazing, in a quiet street.
This area is one of the embassies and is very protected, restaurants, at the bottom of the street, and the magnificent museum of ancient art a few meters. This area is also reputed to have resisted the earthquake of 1755. Breathtaking view of the floor. Santos soirees are very lively and a few steps from your apartment. Regarding transport, the bus you throw and the famous tram 28 to 100 METERS. Indeed it crosses from one end all the other al historic area. The nearest metro is rato, and you 're right next to the train station that goes to Cascais, cais of sodre. You also have the tram that takes you to Belem. You will find this home to your taste because of the calm and beauty environment in fact the buildings are maintained and challenged state . The night is very fashionable to Santos. The housing is completely new and extremely good quality. The decoration is done with taste and personality and finally the breathtaking view of the floor you will not be able to resist this haven of peace and refinement.
|Check-in na||Op aanvraag|
|Check-in vóór||Op aanvraag|
|Check-out vóór||Op aanvraag|
- The apartment: offers everything you need for a comfortable stay in Lisbon. Hot water in the bathroom. Everything functioned, except for one window that was hard to close. Good wifi. The bed was a little squeeky, but comfortable enough. Fresh sheets and towels were at our disposal, but no garbage bags and only one roll of toilet paper.
- Location: centrally located, close to the metrostation and many Lisbon 'attractions'. Lots of (very touristy though) restaurants in the neighboorhood.
- Contact person: kept us well informed but we haven't met him. The texts I sent to the phone number provided by Wimdu did not seem to reach him, which was annoying because we could not warn him that we were going to be late. Luckily, he called us to say that we could pick up the keys from a neighbour. Unfortunately, this was from a private number so I couldn't call him back.
- Overall, would recommend this apartment for citytrippers on a budget that do not want to stay in a hostel.
very friendly and exerted host. apartement was very nice and comfortable. could be a little bit more clean, but it was ok. had a really great time in lisbon. think we'll come back!
The flat was the same as the photos, perfect location just a few minutes walk from Rossio square with great transport links and really close to Bairro Alto which is full of restaurants and bars. Highly recommend for anyone wanting to explore Lisbon. Richard was also great - very friendly and helpful for our trip. Thanks!
The apartment was just as described and Richard a wonderful host. The location is ideal - a quiet back street right in the centre of Bairro Alto with restaurants, bars, shops, parks and culture less than 5 minutes away.
We stayed at this apto from 18th to 21st of March. I wish we could stay more. The flat is simply superb, very spacious, clean and excelente located. Our dog loved it because the floor was cold só she did'nt feel all the heat. There is no parking space on the building but we could found one nearby when the concierge phoned Edna. I would recommend this flat for everyone who hás a dog and I would stay there again on my next trip.
We really enjoyed our stay in Richards apartment. It is relly close to the city center and the main attractions.
The flat was very clean and nice. We can only recommend it.
thanks richard, for your help.
your flat was perfect and very confortable.
we spent lovely days.
The property was fantastic, with beautiful decor and furniture. There was plenty of space for 3-4 people, and the bedrooms were particularly comfortable! It was lovely to sit outside on the terrace to enjoy breakfast in the mornings.
Richard was a great host and helpfully explained everything we needed to know about our stay. There are some great restaurants just a 5 minute walk away, and the number 28 tram stops just down the road, which takes you into the main centre of Lisbon in a few minutes.
Ha Richard lo conocimos cuando nos íbamos y me parecido una persona muy agradable y servicial.
El dúplex es muy bonito y cumple con todos los requisitos que índica. El único fallo fue que el WiFi a cierta hora (siemore a la misma) se desconectaba o no funcionaba, por lo demás todo perfecto.
Muy contento con Richard, flexible en las horas de entrada y salida y todo facilidades.
El piso perfecto tanto en localización como en calidad del mismo
- Kwaliteitsgekeurde accommodatie
- Elke host wordt telefonisch gecontroleerd
- Veilige betaling via SSL-encryptie